Sunday, March 4, 2012

Best Food Photography Finalist - Vote for Me!


Thanks to lots of determined people, I am one of 6 finalists  for best food photography in the Homies awards! I hope you'll agree that my images are gorgeous - real food that is lovingly prepared, with an elegant-rustic touch. Thank you all for bringing me this far!!! Now, the work is to get everyone together to vote me to the top!!!!! We have until Friday, March 9th, and I think we can do it. :) XO



Confused by the voting process? Here's how it's done:
If you haven't registered,
1. Click on the image above and then scroll to very bottom of page and click on "register".

2. Add your email and make a password.


3.Click here, sign-in, and VOTE!


 Here are some of my favorite pictures from various stories I've produced - enjoy!

This food makes me happy

A birthday story

desserts make everyone happy.....!


fresh, beautiful food is what living is all about








































































































Thank you all sooooooo much!!! Have a great week and see you on Friday!

3 comments:

  1. Melina.. I actually found you through the lady we both buy vintage props from at the Flea Market on UWS. I knew of your photography site and love it. I just found your food blog and salivating :))

    congrats on the nomination! and hope you win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!

    That’s why you’re on of my favourite inspirations.
    I really inspire myself in your blog, to get my “food photography” better and better.
    Thank you so much!

    Keep up with the great blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome blog! kisses from Romania and success on this contest,
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete